PP pleated filter cartridge
PP Pleated filter cartridge is made of PP membrane, supported and held by inner and outer cages, with absolute micron rates from 0.1 to 20 microns, usually for industrial, brewery and pharmaceutical processing filter systems
PP PLEATED FILTER CARTRIDGE
PP series pleated filter cartridge is constructed of imported polypropylene (PP) membrane media and nonwoven support materials. The materials of cage, core and end caps are polypropylene. Adaptors are thermally welded with media, so there is no possibility to cause pollution.
FEATURES Excellent performance of chemical compatibility, high flow Non-fiber releasing fit for pharmaceutics and food industry requirements, passed 100% integrity test.
1. Filter Precision: 0.1μm, 0.22μm, 0.45μm, 1μm, 3μm, 5μm, 10μm, 20μm, 30μm, 50μm
2. Filter Length: 10’’, 20’’, 30’’, 40″
3. Filter Diameter: OD Φ69㎜, ID Φ28㎜
4. Filter Area: 0.50~0.70㎡
5. Max Working Temperature: ≤80°C, 0.1Mpa
6. Max Working Pressure: 0.3Mpa, 25°C
7. Max Anti-pressure: 0.21Mpa, 50°C
Food and beverage: drinking water, liquor and fruit juice filtration
Chemical industry: organic solvent filtration
Petroleum industry: oilfield flooding filtration
Electronic industry: high pure water filtration