High flow string wound filter cartridge
SF patented string wound high flow type, with OD 6.22" and 1 to 100 micron range.
High Flow string wound filter is patented in China by SF Filter. Using multi-holes to make the filter 9 times dirt holding capacity as ordinary string wound cartridges. With O-rings to avoid bypass. 3 grades are available. HFA, HFB and HFC can meet most pre-filtration requirements.
The end cap and dimensions can be customized to meet certain requirments
• High dirt holding capacity, long service life
• No bypass
• Easy replacement
• Through holes create real depth filtration
• High flow rate and low pressure loss
• Pure, clean and washed material which is same as NSF approved type (HFA).
• Pure material, suitable for strong corrosion liquids (HFB).
• Common material, allows lower price (HFC).
MAIN TECHICAL SPECIFICATION
• Dimension: Outer diameter Ø158±1mm(6.22") Inner diameter Ø 70mm(2.48")
• Maximum operating Pressure: 0.5MPa （72.5psi）
• Maximum operating Pressure Drop: 0.2MPa （29psi）
• Temperature: 60℃（140℉）
• Food & Beverage (HFA)
• Pharmacy & Hospital (HFA)
• Pre - RO (HF A & HFB)
• Industrial liquid filtration
• Other applications
DIRT HOLDING CAPACITY COMPARISON GRAPH
SF W 40- 5 HF A
|W||Filter type- W= string wound, PP= melt blown, PPL= PP pleated, CTO= carbon block|
|A||Length- 20/30/40/60, inches. .|
|B||Rating- 1/5/10/20/50/100 microns|
|HF||Series code- JP= JP series, HF= Hi Flow series|
|A||Additional info- A= food grade, pure wahsed PP yarn + 226 silicon O-rings , B= industrial grade, pure PP yarn + 226 Viton O-rings, C= economic grade, common yarn + 226 EPDM O-rings|